General aviation airline
Do you want to set up in the general aviation area?
Strasbourg Airport has four hangars on its site adapted to the needs of general aviation :
- 2 private hangars of 600 m² each with office space
- 1 private hangar of 1200 m²
- 1 multi-occupant hangar with 15 spaces from 60 to 250 m²
Access to the business aviation zone has thus been optimised. Aircraft can now be accessed rapidly by means of an access card and without screening.
Aircraft owner may park a vehicle in front of the hangar (reserved parking spaces) and enjoy unimpeded and discreet access to the hangar.
Strasbourg Airport features:
- Runway of 2400 m x 45 m
- Platform accessible in all weather thanks to ILS Cat. III
- Efficient snow removal service for aircraft movement areas
- Refuelling service available for extended time periods (AVGAS, JETA1)
The business aviation zone provides access to a full range of services:
- Two handling agents (Strasbourg Handling) are available to meet your requirements
- Access to fully-equipped meeting rooms in the airport’s business centre
- New parking aprons for flight preparation and aircraft manoeuvres
- Wi-Fi access
For any other request, we remain at your disposal to establish a solution adapted to your needs.
+33 3 88 64 69 71