Strasbourg Airport has four hangars on its site adapted to the needs of general aviation :
- 2 private hangars of 600 m² each with office space
- 1 private hangar of 1200 m².
- 1 multi-occupant hangar with 15 spaces from 60 to 250 m²
Access to the business aviation zone was completely redesigned in January 2013 with the implementation of Zone Bravo.
Access to the business aviation zone has thus been optimised. Aircraft can now be accessed rapidly by means of an access card and without screening.
Aircraft owner may park a vehicle in front of the hangar (reserved parking spaces) and enjoy unimpeded and discreet access to the hangar.
Strasbourg Airport features:
- Runway of 2400 m x 45 m
- Platform accessible in all weather thanks to ILS Cat. III
- Efficient snow removal service for aircraft movement areas
- Refuelling service available for extended time periods (AVGAS, JETA1)
The business aviation zone provides access to a full range of services:
- Two handling agents (Strasbourg Handling) are available to meet your requirements
- Access to fully-equipped meeting rooms in the airport’s business centre
- New parking aprons for flight preparation and aircraft manoeuvres
- Private parking
- Wi-Fi access
For any other request, we remain at your disposal to establish a solution adapted to your needs.