The following conditions apply to room hire:
- Any reservation cancelled less than 48 hours before the scheduled date will be invoiced at 50% of the original value.
- Any reservation cancelled on the scheduled date will be invoiced at 100%.
- Companies based in the airport platform and airport personnel benefit from a reduction of 30%.
- Strasbourg Airport reserves the right to alter the scheduled room in view of the user’s requirements or to cancel the contract in the event of force majeure or of other compelling incidents (strike, fire, water damage, etc.), without compensation.
- The user undertakes to use the premises in accordance with health and safety regulations and public order regulations. The user undertakes to ensure these regulations are respected by the attendees of the meeting. For safety reasons, the user undertakes not to exceed the maximum capacity of the room.
General terms and conditions
The Business Centre is open every day from 8:00 to 20:00 all year round.
Via cheque made outto “Aéroport de Strasbourg-Entzheim” or via bank card at airport information/reception.
Via bank transfer to: Aéroport de Strasbourg-Entzheim,
BANQUE POPULAIRE D'ALSACE
Immeuble Le Concorde, 4 quai Kléber – BP 10401 – 67001 Strasbourg Cedex
|BANK CODE||SORT CODE||ACCOUNT NUMBER||CHECK DIGIT|
|SWIFT CODE||IBAN CODE|
|CCBPFRPPSTR||FR76 1760 7000 0170 2196 3187 593|
Bank charges resulting from payments made via banking institutions are payable by the user, who should stipulate on the instruction: “charges to be paid by the issuer”.
Invoices should be paid by the due date indicated on the invoice, without a discount.
Penalties for late payment
Interest and fees in the event of late payment
Each invoice issued by Strasbourg Airport during a one-month period, payment of which has not been received before the 30th of the following month, generates a reminder letter.
In accordance with article L441-6 of the Commercial Code, this reminder may be subject to a late penalty based on the full amount due and according to an interest rate equal to 6 times the legal interest rate, as well as a fixed indemnity of €40 excl. taxes for recovery costs (article D441-5 of the Commercial Code).
After a second reminder, which constitutes a formal notice, the file is transmitted to the Legal Department. This transmission may entail, independently of recovery costs, the application of handling and seizure costs, the amount of which is fixed at a flat rate of €95 excl. taxes. If the costs are higher than this flat rate amount, they will be subject to a separate fully accountable invoice.
Any dispute relating to the quality or prices of various services must be made on the same day at reception.
The Business Centre accepts no responsibility for damages of any kind (theft, deterioration) that may affect objects, effects or equipment brought by the client or his guests on the occasion of the meeting, the subject of the reservation.
Exhibits and decorations
The client undertakes to return any technical facilities or decorative elements, which may have been modified for its activities in the Business Centre, to their original state at its own expense.
The client shall be responsible for all authorisations and declarations linked to the meeting or event organised, including, in particular, insurance, declarations to SACEM and employment regulations.