INFORMATION FOR TRAVELLERS - SPECIFIC MEASURES LINKED TO THE CORONAVIRUS EPIDEMIC
From Strasbourg : Let's keep flying safe!
All the necessary sanitary precautions have been set up to enable resumption of commercial flights in complete safety for employees, partners, travellers and people who accompany travellers.
The teams at Strasbourg Airport remain active despite the Coronavirus Covid-19 epidemic. Here is some information that will be useful for travel in the current context.
The health pass applies to everyone over the age of 12 for air travel, including domestic flights.
TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF AND THE ONES YOU LOVE!
Terminal opening hours
The P3 car park closes at the same time as the Airport. The outdoor car parks remain accessible. Payment can be made at the exit gates.
Traffic info and flight programme
The provisional flight programme known today for winter 2021/2022 is as follows: (last updated on January 11th)
For real-time information on air traffic, log on to our dedicated page:
If you were planning to travel and need to modify or cancel your tickets, please contact your airline or travel agency directly.
Strasbourg Airport is methodically following the recommendations issued by the High Council for Public Health in France and the AESA (European Aviation Safety Agency) in order to guarantee your safety.
Main health measures deployed:
- Wearing a surgical mask will be compulsory for every person aged 6 or over who enters the terminal and all areas accessible to passengers. Passengers must therefore have a mask when they enter the terminal, as indicated in the 11 May 2020 decree.
- Installation of signage all through the passenger flow circuit, on physical distancing (floor marking, posters, loudspeaker announcements …) and protective gestures (handwashing…)
- Hydroalcoholic gel will be available at various contact points along the passenger flow circuit
- Plexiglas protection will also be set up at all information, registration and boarding desks.
- Heightened cleaning measures will be introduced in zones accessible to passengers, contact points, washrooms and luggage trolley handles
- One in 2 seats will be locked out
The right things to do:
GETTING READY TO TRAVEL
The health pass applies to everyone over the age of 12 for air travel, including domestic flights. https://www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus/pass-sanitaire
We advise you to consult the travel restrictions that apply to your destination on the Website of the Foreign Office. We advise you to check entry conditions on the territory where your destination is located.
What you need to know for people living in France :
✅Go on a trip:
Simply enter the name of the country you are travelling to.
We strongly encourage you to systematically consult this page or you might be refused access on the plane, so be vigilant!
For Corsica, we invite you to consult this link:
✅Returning to France:
☑️Fill in a declaration on honour: https://www.interieur.gouv.fr/.../Attestation-de...
☑️Present a negative PCR test dated within 72 hours, 48 hours or 24 hours according to the country you are travelling from.
Depending on the area of origin, you will also have to justify a compelling reason to enter the territory.
As part of the fight against Coronavirus, some airlines are taking the temperatures of passengers on departure.
This checking will be done using contact-less infrared thermometers. Only people with temperatures below 38°C will be allowed to travel. Passengers with a higher temperature than this may be suffering from the coronavirus and will not be allowed to board their flight. Their reservation will be changed free of charge for a later departure.
Coming to the airport
All carparks are open.
Parking Information: + 33 3 88 64 69 49
Coming to the airport in a taxi or regional express train (TER).
The TERs and taxis are still operating
See the TER shuttle timetable:
Reminder: since 11 May 2020, a protective mask must be worn on public transport.
Services and shops
Restaurants, bars and shops :
The automatic distribution remains accessible in the public area and in the boarding lounges.
Travel agencies :
The opening hours of the travel agencies are here
Further information and useful links
Contacts and additional information
The Strasbourg Airport teams remain available for discussion with you:
- via the contact form
- via the airport’s social networks.
For all further information and real time recommendations, look up the following sites:
- Info coronavirus: www.gouvernement.fr/info-coronavirus
- Advice for travellers: www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/fr/conseils-aux-voyageurs/